My 3 best Highschool Musical 2 songs

Today marks the 10th year anniversary of the hit Disney channel original movie "Highschool Musical 2". That's right guys it's been 10 years since the hit show highschool musical 2 and fans have been going crazy and am not an exception. So to celebrate and honour the show I am posting my top 3 best " highschool musical 2" songs.
 My number 3 best will be "bet on it" by troy. That song was great! Troy was so into the song with his dance moves and emotions and it just kept ringing in my head.
My second best is " I don't dance" by Chad Stuart and Don Ryan. I love that song. The dance moves was so goood that I just find myself singing and dancing to the song. Like right am literally singing the song.
Finally, my BEST is...(drums..) "What time is it!" That is another amazing song. I really love how the song began and everyone was chanting "summer summer summer" and they seriously can't wait to dash out of the door and when the bell goes off everyone was like poof! Like sometimes when it's during the last class of the school year or better yet the last maths class of the year don't you feel like chanting "summer" and running out, exactly! We all do.
And this is why I love "Highschool musical 2". When you a hear a song from the movie you really want to dance!!!.
Do you have a favorite highschool musical 2 song. Well don't forget to comment on your 3 best highschool musical 2 songs!!!

Comments

  1. Honor the show and comment your top 3 best HSM 2. Songs.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts