Locked up.

I'm not crazy...

I keep telling them that, so much that my head is already starting to hurt all because of it. They don't believe me, they all think I've gone insane. Everywhere I go, people keep giving me weird looks, like they're pitying me or something and I want nothing more than to scratch that look of their faces.
But what can a girl being locked in this so called cage posed room - do. Nothing, absolutely nothing. They think am crazy and then they dropped me here thinking it's for the best but the truth is am going crazier and crazier as minutes pass. Am getting much more insane as days pass.
I need to get out of here fast, as soon as possible or else I might just burst out of frustration. But there's no way out. Of course I've tried, but it always ends up the  same, me dragged out by the nurses from the garden to my bed. I couldn't even get to the gate and now I can't get to the garden without having two nurses by my side. How sad. Now everyone watches me carefully like I am a freaking time bomb ready to explode at any time.

But that isn't the most depressing thing since I came into this so called asylum, but no one has dared to visit me not since I started living here that is.
Jan 1st, 2016. That's the day my life changed. That's the exact same day I was brought here ( more like dragged in here) and was told to calm down - several times but I couldn't. February passed then march came, unknowingly I found myself spending Thanksgiving alone then 2016 passed.

January 1st 2018 came. I am here alone, wishing my self a Happy new year alone again. I've been waiting for the  nurse to barge in and tell me there's someone waiting for me or I have a call. But I know when winter comes I'll still be waiting. They believe I've gone out of my mind, someone you should not come close to if you don't want your ponytail to be ripped out of your head just like the last time. Just thinking about it brings a smirk to my lips. Maybe that's why I'm here anyways.
But I know one thing, I am not crazy
But the truth is....
I'm starting to doubt it.

                                     ****
HAPPY NEW YEAR! This is my first post of 2018. Hope you liked it. This is another scene like the last post, comment your thoughts. You can also tell me things you want to sees this 2017 just comment or email me.
For this post, listen to I miss the misery by Halestorm and centuries by Fall out boy.

HAPPY NEW YEAR AND MONTH!

                                 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts