Introducing me... Chidra

Hi guyz welcome to my blog and I hope to settle with this one, anyways here is a brief introduction about me. 
Am Sharon Chidra Jonah and am an African teenage girl and am still in highschool, am a lover of music,fashion,pictures,movies and books and I love acting, singing, writing, taking pictures....
My purpose of creating this blog is for two main reasons. Firstly I love writing and secondly I love the internet and the stuffs in it and most people use the internet nowadays (this is 21st century ) .
Writing to me is not just an activity or skill it's a way of writing your ideas, expressing yourself and also putting your imagination to life(fiction). 
Here is what I can say about myself hope you enjoyed it. New blog post will be coming so if it is stories, tips, news you will find it here please comment on the post share what you think your ideas and so on share and re-post to friends, family,social media etc. 
Thanks for visiting my blog.  #stayhealthy

Comments

Popular Posts